To become an associate reviewer at Reading Reality.
It’s time! I need help. I’m looking for at least one, and maybe two or three people to become Associate Reviewers.
Please keep in mind, being a book reviewer is a labor of love. You’ll get a lot of interesting books to read, often before they’re available anywhere else and all you’ll spend is your time. Probably a lot of it. But you’ll only be paid in free books and sincere thanks, not in money.
- love to read and talk about books
- have an ereader or an ereader app
- enjoy trying new authors and new genres
- preferably not have a book review blog of your own
- post your reviews on Amazon and Goodreads (or are you willing to)
- have (or can you get) access to NetGalley and/or Edelweiss
If you’re interested, there are a few things to keep in mind before you apply
- You will have some responsibility for obtaining books to read and review. It is much easier to get eARCs than print ARCs. You will also get books directly from authors and publicists, and I will refer some of the ones that come to me to my associate reviewer(s).
- The ability to meet deadlines is a must. We will need a lot of coordination to make sure we don’t review the same book and that there is something on the blog every day.
- You must be 18+. Reading Reality reviews everything from YA to erotica.
Anyone who is interested in helping with the compilation of Ebook Review Central, please let me know in your application. That thing is a bear.
If you would like to be an associate reviewer at Reading Reality, please fill out this form. I’d love to hear from you!