Welcome to the second(?) annual(hopefully) Share the Love Giveaway Hop, hosted (and conceived by) Herding Cats & Burning Soup. We’re Sharing the Love this week and surprise bombing bloggers and authors we adore with a little love! Hop by all of the blogs for chances to win great prizes at each stop and find out which authors and bloggers we think are so darn special!
In honor of the upcoming Valentine’s Day (card & flower & chocolate fest) holiday, we are all sharing our love of some of our favorite book blogs, in the hopes that readers will find more books (and book bloggers) to love.
Since I’ve been catching up on my science fiction romance reading this month, and absolutely loving it, I’m going to share some of my favorite SFR blogs with you.
1. The Galaxy Express: Heather Massey is the captain of this fantastic jaunt into the space lanes. She publishes any and all SFR news, as well as cover reviews, interviews with SFR authors and SFR giveaways. Her analysis of SFR and how it gets promoted is always fascinating, and her list of new SFR releases adds much too much to my TBR pile.
2. The SFR Station is a new face on the SFR barroom floor, but it has something that will make readers stand up and cheer. If your love isn’t just for SFR, but for a particular stripe of the genre, SFR Station categories their reviews and features by series, author and most interesting, pairing type and sub-genre. So if you only want cyberpunk, or only want abduction, this is the place to find exactly what you’re looking for.
3. Sci-Fi Romance Quarterly is more than a blog. The SFRQ is a quarterly online magazine of SFR reviews, features and original content. (Full disclosure, I am one of the reviewers). If you are interested in exploring the full range of what SFR has to offer, the Sci-Fi Romance Quarterly is a great place to start.
4. Smart Girls Love SciFi because, well, smart girls do! (They also love a bit of paranormal romance!) In addition to terrific reviews of both SFR and Paranormal Rom, the Smart Girls also get into general geekery about TV and movies, everything from The Jetsons (where’s my flying car?) to Guardians of the Galaxy.
5. The Book Pushers: Last but not least. We do great reviews, especially our joint and group reviews, which are generally awesome. We push books. (And full disclosure, I’m also one of those book pushers)
For my part of the giveaway hop, I’m giving away a $10 Gift Card to the winner’s choice of Amazon or B&N. All you have to do is fill out the rafflecopter below. The more of my friends’ blogs you follow, the more points you get towards the giveaway.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
For more chances to win more great prizes and discover more great blogs, visit the other hosts on the hop: