My very special guest today is Nina Croft, the author of one of my favorite science fiction romance series, Blood Hunter. She’s here today to celebrate the release of her latest book Bittersweet Blood. Even if it isn’t SFR, it’s still an awesome story of vampires, werewolves and paranormal romance. (review here)
Nina’s going to share some of her favorite movies with us (she has great taste!) and give away a copy of Bittersweet Blood. All you have to do is answer the question in the rafflecopter for your chance!
My Top Ten Movies by Nina Croft
1. Aliens – best action movie ever.
2. Serenity – bring back Firefly!
3. Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back – because it started me on my lifelong love affair with Han Solo.
4. Love Actually – I watch this every Christmas. I love all the intermingling stories.
5. Terminator 1 and 2 – I slipped an extra one in there but I couldn’t decide which I liked better.
6. Pulp Fiction – another I love for the intertwining stories (and John Travolta!)
7. Lord of the Rings – okay, that’s three films but they did such a fantastic job with such a huge story.
8. Gladiator – Russell Crowe in a skirt, what more can I say!
9. Dirty Dancing – I just love the dancing in this movie.
10. Avatar – for the special effects.
These are all films I watch over and over again. Half of them are Science Fiction and there’s not a single paranormal in there. I obviously need someone to recommend me some great paranormal films. So comment, and tell me your favourite paranormal movie for a chance to win an ecopy of Bittersweet Blood.
Nina Croft grew up in the north of England. After training as an accountant, she spent four years working as a volunteer in Zambia which left her with a love of the sun and a dislike of 9-5 work. She then spent a number of years mixing travel (whenever possible) with work (whenever necessary) but has now settled down to a life of writing and picking almonds on a remote farm in the mountains of southern Spain.
Nina is giving away one digital copy of Bittersweet Blood!